We work tirelessly to get the products you need to your door as quickly and inexpensively as possible. The shipping time and amount calculated on our website is the most accurate estimate we can provide; however, the actual shipping costs may differ. If the difference is greater than 15 percent, we will call and/or email you for approval before processing your order. At this time, we can only ship to addresses in the USA.
To keep shipping costs as low as possible and provide you with the best possible service here are some tips when checking out online:
- Make sure your shipping address is correct.
- If the package is going to a business address (any place other than a residence), then the name of the business must be listed, so that the carrier will know which business the product is delivering to.
- PO Boxes may not be listed as the shipping address.
- Freight Carriers will not deliver to a PO Box.
- Businesses run out of a residence will be considered a residential address and charged as such for any delivery.
- Include an accurate phone number when placing on order online. If anything happens with your shipment, we will need the best way to get in touch with you. Carriers often call ahead to verify that someone will be at your business to accept the delivery. If the carrier is unable to reach you, they may not be able to deliver your items.
We will ship your order as items become available, so there are times when you will receive multiple shipments. Your full shipping charge will only be billed on the first shipment, so you will not see shipping charges on subsequent shipment notifications.
The majority of our products are shipped via FedEx. If you have a preferred carrier, we can make arrangements to use your account.
Ground Estimated Shipping Times
Most products are usually in our warehouse and ready to go out within one business day. Although we do our best to ship all orders out within this time frame, we may not be able to do so during busy times or if there is a supply issue with the items on your order. If you need a product by a certain date, let us know by indicating the date in a reply email to your order confirmation email. If there are any problems in meeting your required date, we will let you know right away.
Once the product leaves our warehouse the time it takes to reach you is dependent on your geographical location. If you need your order more quickly, you may select Second Day or Next Day in your shopping cart (availability dependent on your location). These options guarantee that, as long as the items you’re ordering are in stock, the order will be prioritized in our system and arrive by the end of the following business day (Next Day), or the end of the second business day (Second Day). These options are not available for common carrier orders.
These orders must be placed before 2:00 p.m. EST to ship same day and are only available for delivery on business days (Monday through Friday). For orders shipping directly from the manufacturer, shipping cutoff times may vary.
Next & Second Day orders received after 2:00 PM EST will be processed on the following business day.
In order to maximize the products we’re able to offer to you, some items on our website are not normally stocked in our warehouses. These items may be shipped directly to you from the manufacturer, or brought into our warehouse with our next stock order from the manufacturer and then shipped to you. Next-Day or Second Day shipping availability and cutoff times may vary on these items.